Originally from India, Masala Chai is a black tea flavoured with spices. The recipe proposed by SpiceChaïld is a real return to its roots.
Comforting and tasty, let yourself be carried away by an immediate gustatory journey. Assam black tea combined with freshly roasted spices gives off a subtly spicy taste. Artisanal honey and vanilla bring roundness and deliciousness. Enjoy!
Ingredients: spice blend 55% (cinnamon, star anise, candied ginger, cloves, cardamom, pepper (black, long)), artisanal honey 25%, Assam black tea 20%, vanilla flavouring
May contain traces of nuts.
Here are our tips for making a delicious Chaï latte:
- In a saucepan, heat 250 ml of milk (preferably vegetable and more specifically oat milk to obtain better milk froth) with a teaspoon of the SpiceChaild mix (+/- 4 or 5 gr)
- Let infuse 4 to 5 minutes for a qualitative result
- Then pour the preparation into the container of your choice and use a sieve to retain the spice residues
- Then serve your drink ready to enjoy in a flared mug (preferred)
- Little extra: use a French press to lather the preparation (a delight)
- Sprinkle your drink with a little cinnamon (for information: Chaï latte goes well with chocolate and apple). Ideal for a delicious 4 hours!
Write a review
Please make sure the review is genuine and related to the product.