The questions we were asked the most:
- Will there be yoghurt?
At this time there are no fresh ones at NOWA Market
- Are personal containers allowed?
For the moment we do not accept outside containers.
- Are the deliveries Eco responsible (Bicycle..)?
Yes, this is one of our main objectives.
- Are the delivery charges passed on to each order without degressivity according to the amount of the global order?
The delivery remains at 2€ whatever the amount of the order.
- What is the scope for a home delivery in one of the BXL's municipalities? or necessarily in a White Night?
For the moment, deliveries are only made via pick-up points.
- Other pick-up points in BXL?
For the moment there are only the White Nights, but we are working to diversify the number and types of relay points.
- Delivery in Brussels only?
Yes, for the moment we only deliver in Brussels.
- Are there any gluten free products?
Yes we have gluten free products but our range is not entirely gluten free.
- Do all the products have an organic label?
Our range is composed of 98% of organic products, we have the BIO certisys certification.
- How long do you accept orders until the day before delivery?
You have the possibility to order until midnight for the next day.
- Are the products direct from the producer?
Yes, some products are direct from the producer.
- Are there more fresh products (butter - pastry - or ready-made meals)?
NOWA Market does not sell fresh products for the moment except for fruits and vegetables.
- Will there be more kinds of cereals?
It takes time but we are trying to expand the range as soon as possible.